Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Welcome!

The baseball season here! For the casual baseball fan that may not be true, but those of us that are enthusiasts, pitchers & catchers reporting means the start of new year. More importantly, the fantasy baseball geeks (like myself) are already preparing for their drafts--looking for sleepers & prospects and trying to decide who they will take with their number one pick. I have been playing fantasy baseball for over 10 years now and I love every minute of it. So, I thought I would start this fantasy baseball blog to keep track of news, injuries, team previews, player reviews; basically everything important to managing a successful fantasy team. I plan on using this as a resource for myself to gather information in one place for quick reference and if it helps any of you other fantasy baseballers out, great!